feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Good skin products to get rid of acne from sephora?

Labels:

skin care kate somerville on Skincare
skin care kate somerville image




.


I was wondering how rare minerals blemish theropy works? Does it really help pimples & redness from your pimples? I'm planning on going to sephora tomorrow anyways so if there's any other products for your pimples, tell me ;)


Answer
Well PERSONALLY I find natural things to work best,
you can just google home skin care remedies.
I know some like,
-Put rice in some water, let it sit in the water for a few minutes and bottle up the water and use that
for a toner.
-take the top tomatoe slice, dip it in sugar and exfoliate your face with it, for smooth skin and deep cleansing.
- after a shower while your poors are open put some honey on a dish, put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and put it on your face for a few minutes then rinse off.
- take an egg crack it and empty the content of the egg into two bowls,
whites in one bowl, yolk in another bowl. first cleanse your face with the whites and then
wash off when it dries and tightens. then do the same with the yolk. the white cleanses and the yolk moisturizes.

As for sephora,

the top skincare for acne would be:

-Thermaclear acne clearing device $75
-Murad acne complex starter kit $36
-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate intensive exfoliating treatment $85-175
- DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask $38

gooddluckk<33

Have you ever used Kate Somerville Skincare?




Krysti


I know everyones skin is different but i'm just curious if you liked it or had results?


Answer
I think Average for Price I prefer bare minerals and philosophy skin care
Way better in Quality and almost the same price like Kate skin care.

Last Year my best friend gave Kate clarifying cleanser it gets job done but
cost $32 for Bottle is expensive for the results gave is Average cleanser is minty

Oil free Goat cream is hydrating But it only made my skin softer like any drugstore
moisturizer you can get at drugstore.

Kate ExfoliKate face scrub is good but for price I get better results with St Ives

In Other words is Average skin care Not fan specially If I going to spend more $80
Bucks for 3 products I didn't saw amazing improvements to spend that amount money.

If you wish to Experience Kate skin care you can go to Sephora gives FREE samples
in cleanser, scrub and moisturizer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment