feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

First time purchasing Philosophy Skin Care Line?

Labels:

skin care line reviews on Anthropology, The Nature And History Of Man: A Syllabus Of A Course Of ...
skin care line reviews image




Gorgeou


I'm about to start using the Philosophy Skin Care Line and I don't know what to buy. I've heard tons of good reviews about the purity and hope in a jar moisturizer. I need a list of the products that I should buy for the first time. Almost like a starter kit. I need like a face cleanser, eye cream, and moisturizer. The products I need are mostly for acne and to smooth out my skin. Thanks everybody!


Answer
They have a kit for acne prone skin:

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P238404&categoryId=S15135&shouldPaginate=true

Their eye cream is actually really good:
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P233901&categoryId=C11720

The purity cleanser is really good but I would stick with their acne line.

I wouldn't recommend hope in a jar for acne prone skin. It seems too rich.

is laura mercier a good skin care line?




kc


I recently tried philosophy but it just not do anything for my skin. I recently bought the laura mercier face polish, the one step cleanser, and the flawless skin tone perfecting cream. I have normal to combination skin. Has anyone ever tried this skin care line or know of anyone that has? What are your/their thoughts?

Thank you!



Answer
I haven't tried either skin care line, but this consumer site may have reviews about those products: http://www.makeupalley.com and it's free to register.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment