feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

beauty tips ?

Labels:

beauty fitness and health oh my on What Are The Best Classic Fragrances to Try? | TeenVogue.com
beauty fitness and health oh my image




bbygalsxxx


does anyone have any beauty tips anything eg:perfume,make-up,hair styles,skin care ,health+fitness,body care, etc.... tell me what shops to get them in and stuff like that also tell me if you have any home made natural stuff ! thnx oh yh i am just wondering lol


Answer
I collect all my beauty tips in the source and check out if you have time! Hope they are useful.

Yoga and fitness.. I need answerss!?




Kelsayy.Fo


I am wodnering, what is an easy way to get abs.... I want to be able to say like "oh yea i have abs.. yea im so fit"! I wish soo bad I could sayy that!

And another question..
What's the point in yoga, how does it help?
Maybe it would come in handy in my situation



Answer
Yoga helps you to relax, enter in balance and harmony.. it builds your equilibrium inside and outside. It's recommended if you want to be fit and stronger inside and outside at the same time... you can check this free e-course for more benefits and explained yoga exercises:
http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment