feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's the deal with getting a colon cleanse? Would it be worth the money or is just a fad?

Labels:

beauty and health deals on American Etiquette And Rules Of Politeness: Walter Raleigh Houghton ...
beauty and health deals image




Mary Ann


I heard that the average person has anywhere from 5 to 15 pounds of fecal matter build up inside their colon! (YUCK) and that a colon cleansing can get rid of that. Is that true or just junk science?

Also, if a colon cleansing is worth the money, do you have to go to a doctor to get one done or can you buy something at a drug store or health food store and do it yourself?

Thanks for any help and / or advice.



Answer
As I understand it (not that I've had it done or anything) it is more than just a fad. It is meant to be VERY good at getting rid of toxins which will make your body much more vibrant and healthy, better digestion, better skin, better flow (blood and waste), you should feel less sluggish and more 'on the go'.

However it is expensive and it only really has long term benefits if you get colonic cleansing on a regular basis - like once a year.

I am a little shy of it but if I had more money and knew I could keep up the annual payments then I would try it as I believe it to be very beneficial.

Where to get it done? I'm not sure - I think most beauty salons would do it. Perhaps some private doctors/health clinics too? I don't know how to advise where you find out the best one in your area. Google's always good but as for reviews? Who knows?

Good luck!

How do I deal with my emotions after drastic weight gain?




Leilah


I need help dealing with my emotions in healthy ways while I transition from the weight I am currently at back down to my goal weight. I'm 21 years old and in the course of four years, I gained 140 pounds due to a couple of medical conditions. I went three years with undiagnosed hypothyroidism and also suffer from PCOS(poly-cystic ovarian syndrome). I finally found out about my thyroid after I discovered a mass in my throat. I was gaining weight so rapidly and I became severely depressed and the weight gain honestly changed who I was as a person. I completely changed my lifestyle. I stopped going out, stopped seeing friends and family, and isolated myself most of the time. I didn't feel like I was even worthy as a person anymore. I know beauty and being considered "beautiful" isn't just about physical appearance, but the shame I felt from my weight was so overwhelming that it masked who I was on the inside. Especially because not even 5 years ago, I was a healthy and active person who enjoyed life and was fearless. I'm beginning my weight loss journey and I'm on a mission to find the old me again. I'm finally going on the right medications to help with my health problems and to help me get my life back. I just need some extra confidence and support. Nobody understands what i'm going through and how this has honestly affected every single aspect of my life. I have felt like a prisoner in my own body for the past 4 years. I miss feeling good about myself and not having constant worries. Looking back on old pictures is so painful. I miss the girl in those photos and most of all I miss that sparkle in my eyes. Anybody who has gained weight or even somebody who is beginning a weight loss journey of any kind, I'm open to any advice you are willing to give. Thank you all sooo much in advance and take care! xxoo Leilah


Answer
You can deal with emotions after drastic weight gain by going for counseling and doing meditation...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment