feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are the best affiliate sites related to health and beauty?

Labels:

year of beauty and health on Healthcare | Health Articles | Beauty Tips | Mens Health | Free Yoga ...
year of beauty and health image




John euliz


I'm an aspiring affiliate marketer and just want to ask what are the best affiliate sites to register to that concerns itself with health and beauty. Thanks.


Answer
Health and beauty has a lot of CPA offers, many are product trials, etc. that don't fit the conventional sales commission model. They usually want to hear about your marketing experience in telephone interviews. wolfstormmedia.com is one that I hear is newbie friendly with good training, it's about a year old. CBleads, cpajuice.com, Maxbounty have been known to approve applications with no interview, which may actually be a bad thing, less selective networks are likely to have lower payouts or more scrub problems.

What should I get my 13 year old niece for a present?




AnimalLove


She likes Health and Beauty aid products, because she has frizzy bushy curls but everyone else thinks they're beautiful. Also, she likes trying different facial cleansers because of the oily skin at her age. So, she likes me to get her that kind of stuff, so any suggestions on that? Or are there other things that I should get her? Nothing too expensive, that can be bought at target. She also likes to read. Any suggestions?


Answer
My hair is just like hers. get her a steam straightener. you use it on wet, damp, or dry hair. my sister got one for me for only 30 bucks. I love it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment