feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Hair product recommendations?

Labels:

skin care 2in1 on 2in1 Face Body Roller Slim FACE Skin Massage Care Tool
skin care 2in1 image




simplyashi


I have a few problems that are driving me nuts about my hair. I have dandruff, but my scalp still gets so oily that my hair tends too look greasy by the end of the day, even if I've washed it the night before. Weird combination, I know. It's also frizzy and course, and makes me look like a lion if I don't use something to tame it.

Right now I used Head and shoulders 2in1 for dry scalp, and it's a 10 deep conditioner. And my hair products are paul mitchell skinny serum, suave sleek anti frizz cream, and paul mitchell's hot off the press when I flat iron my hair. I have to use the skinny serum and anti frizz cream together or my hair ends up a little weird. If I only use the suave anti frizz cream, my hair will be soft but frizzy, and if I only use the skinny serum, it'll be less frizzy, but not soft.

What kind of shampoo and conditioner can I use for a dry/oily scalp. And what kind of product can I use to tame the frizz and make my hair soft?
I've used tresemee, suave, pantine, and vo5 and nothing seems to work as good for dandruff as head and shoulders.



Answer
You've got several issues here, let's tackle one @ a time.
1. FRIZZY
Find a solution why your hair is frizzy, and there are some you can do with out products.

1. Don't brush when wet.
2. Finger comb instead after towel dried.
3. Spray with conditioner/water instead of washing & blow drying or straightening (didn't say you are doing them) everyday.
4. Learn how to treat your hair with care.
5. Set your hair with plastic curlers for smoother, silkier, bigger waves. Finger comb to style. They did that for generations, before heating tools were invented, and they have beautiful hair and healthier hair then. So you should too! I should know. I've abused my hair in the 80's & 90's. Look @ my hair now.
6. In the morning, just spray with water/conditioner, scrunch with gel or hand lotion & you're good to go. Finger comb again!

You're very lucky to have curly hair, us straight haired girls envy hair like yours! But you need to learn how to treat it with care.

2. DANDRUFF
1. The sun causes skin to get flaky. Same with hair. Massage your scalp when you shampoo.

2. Using hot water & frequently washing, makes ME have dishpan hands add sun to the formula both damaging, so does the hair. Use warm water and less washing. Rinse well.

Google: How to Cure Dandruff Using Only Cool Water
Rinsing Off with Cool Water, Can Cure Dandruff!

3. HAIR PRODUCTS
Washing less often, builds the natural oil your hair needs, to get them smoother, shinier, silkier, softer. Man-made products are just temporary, until you wash them again, and at the same time washing off the natural oil your hair NEEDS. Hair products just absorb on your hair if they're dry, like a sponge.
Jessica Simpson have figured it out, she said she wash her hair every week. She used to abuse her hair, then start selling hair extensions because her hair starting falling from all the chemicals, but she woke up and found out how to keep her hair healthy AGAIN.

REMEMBER: The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'. Mechanical, chemical, or thermal styling. Hair straighteners and relaxers top the hair products pose the greatest risks. Hair relaxers, related products marketed heavily to African-American women, are dangerous because they may contain powerful chemicals such as lye, a toxic substance also used in drain cleaners.

4. DIET
If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.
Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc.

As long as you continue abusing your hair, there is never an ending to your problem. My method is a lifetime.

Is this a good facial skincare routine for a 13 year old girl?




Such a P.Y


THIS WILL BE LONG, but if you know much you'll read.....My skin is comb. dry/oily. My nose and forehead are oily and my cheeks and chin are dry. I get spots mainly on my t-zone particularly my nose >.< My skin is only slightly sensitive

Morning -
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub (every day or two, as it is a daily one)
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2in1 Wash/Mask - the wash part.
Loreal Plentitude Re-Nourish Toner for Sensitive Skin; alcohol free.
Asda Young Skin Mattifying moisturiser (it doesn't really moisturise that well)
Garnier caffeine eye roll on, without concealer.

Night -
If I wear makeup, Simple Face Wipes instead of the Neutrogena wash.
Sometimes the Neutrogena 2in1 as a wash, sometimes the Body Shop soothing aloe foam wash.
Loreal toner.
Garnier skin naturals moisturiser

Once or twice a week -
The Neutrogena 2in1 wash/mask as a mask.
St Ives Invigorating Scrub (I only use if I need it as it's pretty grainy)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this too much? Or what should I avoid/include/remove for my routine? My routine seems to work but my cheeks are sometimes left a bit dry. I like cheap, effective products that aren't too harsh. I don't wear makeup that often.



Answer
If it's working for you, I'd keep it up. Also, juicystar07 has a few videos of her skin care routine on YouTube that you could check out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment